[squid-dev] Jenkins situation

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sun Aug 9 14:10:03 UTC 2020

On 5/08/20 1:26 pm, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With the recent Jenkins randomly failing builds due to git pull / fetch
> failures I am having to selectively disable the PR Jenkins block on PR
> merging for some hrs.

Previous "normal" situation appears to be resuming. I am returning to
regular merge actions. Luckily only one 30min override was needed in
total and Anubis seems to have coped well enough.

Jenkins still has some issues doing git operations when the relevant
repository branch is being touched (eg more commits pushed by the time
Jenkins gets to testing). But those have been resolved with regular
Jenkins API kicks.