[squid-users] Best way to utilize time constraints with squid?

Jonathan Lee jonathanlee571 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:48:17 UTC 2024

The time constraints for termination do appear to lock out all new connections until that timeframe has elapsed. My devices have connection errors during this duration.

Just to confirm ssl_bump can not be used with time ? Because my connections don’t work during the timeframe so that is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone