[squid-users] squid acl + user through ssh

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu Apr 18 19:46:13 UTC 2024

Le 18/04/2024 à 18:13:41+0100, Francesco Chemolli a écrit
Hi,

> Sure, of course. It will work just as normal.
> The only type of ACLs that would need to be considered is source-based

Ok, thanks, but just to be sure, because re-reading myself I was not very clear
about my question.

So what I'm trying to do is to use ACL according to the user who make the
ssh connection, I don't want «another» authentication.

So let's say

  ssh -L 3128:squid_server:3128 user1 at ssh-portal

the squid will match

    acl aclforuser1 ident user1

and

  ssh -L 3128:squid_server:3128 user2 at ssh-portal

the squid will match

    acl aclforuser2 ident user2

Thanks.

--