[squid-users] ACL / http_access rules stop work using Squid 6+

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Mon Apr 15 13:12:33 UTC 2024

On 2024-04-14 17:23, Andre Bolinhas wrote:

> Any tip on this matter? I want to upgrade to squid 6.9 but due to this
> issue, i'm stuck.

Hi Andre,

     Please note that I did _not_ receive your email quoted below. It is
in the email archive, so the problem is not on your end, but I just
wanted to mention that I was not (knowingly) ignoring you.

 > I have re-uploaded the cache.log files.

The files have expired again. I have reviewed the diff you shared, but
cannot make further progress without those test logs. Hopefully, your
next list post reaches me.

Alex.