[squid-users] SQUID_TLS_ERR_ACCEPT+TLS_LIB_ERR=A000417+TLS_IO_ERR

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Apr 11 16:26:00 UTC 2024

On 2024-04-10 17:48, Jonathan Lee wrote:
> It works in 5.8 with no errors however in 6.6 I can see indexing and
> other information that I have never seen before

Unfortunately, I am unable to make progress with this email thread
because there are just too many different problems being introduced and
discussed. I am aware that the problems may be related, but it does not
change the outcome for me. I hope somebody else can sort through this
collection of concerns and data. If not, I recommend restarting from
scratch while focusing on a single issue (of your choice).

> I have some open pull requests in for Squid here
> https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/

I am not familiar with PFSense development practices, but PFSense PRs
should be discussed with PFSense folks, using PFSense support channels
(rather than this mailing list). If you want your code changes to be
accepted into _official_ Squid releases, then please follow
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/MergeProcedure