[squid-users] How to Initialize SSL database for Squid 3.5.25

Bud Miljkovic bud_miljkovic at trimble.com
Wed Sep 27 18:55:15 UTC 2023

I have created the `myCA.pem` and `myCA.der` files in my Linux open
embedded `pyro` distribution.

How should I then configure Squid for SSL Intercept?

Any clue is appreciated.

Buda

www.trimble.com

This email may contain confidential information that is intended only for
the listed recipient(s) of this email. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe you have received
this email in error, please immediately delete this email and any
attachments, and inform me via reply email.