[squid-users] Rebuilding Squid 3.5.25 with the `--with-openssl` option generates compilation error

Bud Miljkovic bud_miljkovic at trimble.com
Thu Sep 21 03:22:56 UTC 2023

Hello there,

Using the *Squid 3.5.25* version from the Open Embedded *pyro* repository,
I enabled the `*--with-openssl*` build option by adding the
*squid_%.bbappend* file, please the attachment below.

Then using *docker*, I tried to rebuild *squid* package but now I get the
following compilation error - please see the *squid_rebuild.log* file below.

Could someone provide some clues about what the problem is?

Regards,
Buda

--
Budimir Miljković BSc E | He
Senior Development Engineer

11-17 Birmingham Drive, Christchurch, Canterbury, 8024
New Zealand
+64 3 963-5550 Direct
+64 21 419-024 Mobile

www.trimble.com

This email may contain confidential information that is intended only for
the listed recipient(s) of this email. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe you have received
this email in error, please immediately delete this email and any
attachments, and inform me via reply email.