[squid-users] Vey slow navigation

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Oct 12 11:50:04 UTC 2023

On Thursday 12 October 2023 at 13:42:41, Andre Bolinhas wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using Squid and sometimes my users are unable to access to internet
> or the internet access is very slow.

Have you tried accessing the same sites (preferably at the same time) from a
machine which does not use Squid?

I would start from there to identify whether Squid is causing the problem.

Antony.

--
Tinned food was developed for the British Navy in 1813.

The tin opener was not invented until 1858.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.