[squid-users] Cache NTLM Authenticaion

Andre Bolinhas andre.bolinhas at articatech.com
Thu Nov 2 23:57:20 UTC 2023

Hi Francesco Chemolli

oohhh, strange, I always use keep_alived off and authentication/NTLM
works perfectly.

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --domain=ARTICATECH2012.LAB
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 20 startup=5 idle=1 concurrency=0 queue-size=80
on-persistent-overload=ERR
auth_param ntlm keep_alive off

I just want to know if keep_alive on increase performance of
squid/authentication and if not create issues on POST/PUT requests.

Best regards