[squid-users] Squid Server on Android Devices?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue May 9 21:36:16 UTC 2023

On Tuesday 09 May 2023 at 20:54:20, Marcelo Rodrigo - ProxyADS wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is it possible to run squid on Android devices?
> I was thinking about using an android device as a peer.

Why?  What's the purpose, and what Android device would you use that is either
cheaper or more appropriate than, for example, a Raspberry Pi (on which Squid
runs for certain)?

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn!  I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.