[squid-users] trickeling support in squid as icap client

Dieter Bloms squid.org at bloms.de
Fri Jun 30 09:55:44 UTC 2023

Hello,

we are currently using the Squid with an ICAP virus scanner, which is capable of trickling.
There are many manufacturers who support the ICAP protocol but not trickling.

Therefore, in my opinion, it would make sense if squid supported trickeling as ICAP client.

Then you could use any ICAP virus scanner independent from trickling support of the scanner.

What do you think about the idea?

--
Regards

  Dieter