[squid-users] Insert requested URL to custom header in request

Alexeyяр Gruzdov my.shellac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 04:37:26 UTC 2023

Hello again !
Thanks your help !

I think one more question:

Like you can know I have the run app and it’s available by

curl -H “X-my-header:https://example.com”  http://127.0.0.1:8089
<http://127.0.0.1:8089/send>

that means  I say to my app to go to url that put in header and I get the
correct answer.

But I need to use a squid at front of this app. And I added cache_peer as
this my internal app and used option request_header_add - and this chain
works well, but for http only.
And doesn’t for https. Because for https uses TCP Connect from squid to
requested url, but my app doesn’t support Connect method and just drops
incoming.
is there some way to force squid to make something like regular get / post
request for https ( or may be just forward or bypass), or just I will need
to add the http proxy support to my app ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks
Alexey