[squid-users] Insert requested URL to custom header in request

Alexeyяр Gruzdov my.shellac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:35:04 UTC 2023

Hello all !

I have web app on the server listens on port 8089. This app processes the
Get or Post requests, and also checks if there is specific header in
request. For example if I will do on the server request like:

curl -H “X-my special header:https://example.com”
http://127.0.0.1:8089/send

I will get it working properly I will get answer from example.com over my
application

A questions:

1. How I can to add the specific header to request with put the value of
this header like requested URL ??? Something like “X-my special header:
<requested url>

2. How I could to put the cache peer host as  originserver option as url ?
Something like

http://127.0.0.1:8089/send