[squid-users] Certificate error using using squid with tproxy configuration

Ben Goz ben.goz87 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:51:40 UTC 2023

By the help of God

Update the squid.conf:
http_port 0.0.0.0:3128
http_port 0.0.0.0:3129 tproxy
http_port 0.0.0.0:3130 tproxy ssl-bump \
  cert=/usr/local/squid/etc/ssl_cert/myCA.pem \
  generate-host-certificates=on dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=4MB

# For squid 4.x
sslcrtd_program /usr/local/squid/libexec/security_file_certgen -s
/var/lib/ssl_db -M 4MB

acl step1 at_step SslBump1

ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump bump all