[squid-users] Squid Server on Android Devices?

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:25:48 UTC 2023

Hey Marcelo,

Squid was not designed for Android devices and would need an expert to make it work on a simple Android device.
Squid-Cache is a server which provides services and it should be used on one.
If you wish to convert your S10 to a server that's another story and you are probably on the wrong place for that.

All The Bests,
Eliezer