[squid-users] External ACL doesn't used

Alexeyяр Gruzdov my.shellac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:05:46 UTC 2023

Hello Guys!

Could you explain me case when the external acl couldn't to be run by
squid.

Last month all was pretty ok and I have using the annotation transaction
and my external acl script for assign the policy for proxy users (to send
users by different cache_peer)

Today I have just restart my squid and see that my external acl doesn't
using by squid.
I can see that squid loads it and it available, but once the request is
going that squid doesn't run this external acl script and as result I got
the error as squid can't choose which cache_peer need to use (as no answer
from external acl).

P.S. Squid 5.7, works inside docker.

Thanks