[squid-users] Squid Proxy - Block Access Why ?

Morad, Marc marc.morad at fabasoft.com
Fri Jul 21 08:46:16 UTC 2023

Hello squid experts,

I have a question and I'm not quite sure if this is normal default behaviour or part of my squid configuration.

The scenario is like this:

I am sending a request from Server A (IP: 192.10.16.20) via the squid proxy to Server B (IP: 192.10.16.21) in the same internal Subnet (192.10.16.0/22).
This request is getting blocked, which is a behaviour we want to have.
Why is it like that ? I read through all my configuration settings and looked what they do but cannot find a definite answer to that.

Kind regards,

Marc