[squid-users] correct regular expression to use to capture all

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:47:55 UTC 2023

Hey Rob,

It uses more CPU then dstdomain and the equivalent of ssl::server_name  but... You should only care about the cpu
usage in case you have lots of regex in your config files.

Usually a few of them are worth when it gets the job done.
I have some config in my archives that used a lot of regex and if I have used other methods
to implement the same config the config would look ugly and long.

Eliezer