[squid-users] Squid proxy errors - support

Joost Roeleveld joost at antarean.org
Tue Apr 11 05:50:45 UTC 2023

Hi Alessio,
Let us know if the suggested changes resolved the issue.
As for removing messages from the archive, I really hope this will
never be done as these archives are there to assist other users facing
similar issues. If you want to keep your request private and out of
archives, I would suggest hiring someone with the required knowledge.
Kind regards,
Joost