[squid-users] Squid proxy errors - support

Joost Roeleveld joost at antarean.org
Fri Apr 7 13:44:57 UTC 2023

Hi Alessio,
The config file provided is incomplete. I don't see any definition of
"localnet"
Also, how are the connections through the proxy configured? Is this
done by configuring the client (SAP in this case) or is the firewall
forcing the connection through the proxy and the client is unaware?
If unaware, you will need to configure a "https_port" and use that for
https-connections.