[squid-users] Enable caching

Andrey K ankor2023 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:08:16 UTC 2023

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the explanations.

Could you tell me if there is a way to view the objects (URLs) and their
statuses stored in the rock file?
I tried unsuccessfully to find this information using squidclient in
mgr:menu.

You gave me a very useful link:
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/LargeRockStore
Maybe there is a more detailed description of the internal rock data
structures?
I could try to write a script that reads the necessary information from the
cache_dir file.

Kind regards,
     Ankor.

ср, 5 апр. 2023 г. в 16:27, Alex Rousskov <rousskov at measurement-factory.com