[squid-users] limit down- & upload speed for each proxy to 30 Mbit

Dr.X 0xff1f at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:08:08 UTC 2023

Hi Amos,

Have not heard back from you regarding squid 4. x which has delay pools really working.
Do you have any squid4.x that works with delay pools?

I put Alex in CC now.

Thanks

From: Dr.X <0xff1f at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 13 March 2023 12:24
To: Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz>
Cc: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org <squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>
Subject: Re: [squid-users] limit down- & upload speed for each proxy to 30 Mbit
Hi Amos ,

Alex already confirmed this bug with me, which still needs to be solved with all squid4.x versions.

Squid 4.x has a bug that accepts the config, but the config has no meaning.

Please, if you have any running squid 4.x that support delay pools, let me know the version ….  I will be thankful.

Best.