[squid-users] bandwidth statistics

Xavier Lecluse zebu14 at free.fr
Mon Sep 19 16:46:21 UTC 2022

Hello,

You may use Cacti for example if you need to monitor your bandwith globally.
I found that sqstat or SquidView may help you on this task.

If you want to monitor for specific targets, then maybe an ELK stack with metricbeat on your server will do the job for sure, but it could be overkill.

My two cents
Xavier