[squid-users] [squid][v5.6] : problem with "slow" or "fast" acl

PERROT Eric DNUM SDCAST BST SSAIM eric.perrot at interieur.gouv.fr
Fri Sep 16 09:45:32 UTC 2022

Hello Amos,

This seems to be a solved issue. With your advices, I have manage to
limit all my user except those who had a login starting by cg_*.

1 - annotation of the "cg_*" 's flow :
_# Comptes generiques_
acl userCgPrefix proxy_auth_regex ^cg_
acl markCgGroup annotate_transaction cgUsers=true

_http_access allow userCgPrefix markCgGroup !all_
_http_access allow my_ldap_auth !emeraude_

 2 - fixed limits for all except "cg_*" users

_acl cgen note cgUsers true_
acl userrgt src 10.0.0.0/8
reply_body_max_size 800 MB bureau !cgen userrgt
request_body_max_size 5 MB
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 4
delay_access 1 allow bureau !cgen !emeraude
_delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 -1/-1 -1/-1 512000/512000_

I will make some other tests later on with the "usual way" you also
preconised :
"The usual way to do that is with the authentication systems "group"
functionality and a helper to fetch that."

Thanks very much to you, David and Eliezer
Regards,

Eric Perrot