[squid-users] FW: Encrypted browser-Squid connection errors

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Oct 25 19:09:30 UTC 2022

On 10/25/22 1:01 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> sorry, this one is from 7230, section 2.3

Thank you for the reference.

> If we don't use "data" and "network" in addition to "transparent",
> result is ambiguous.  "intercepting proxy" is not.

Agreed.

It seems as if "transparent" in the context of proxies is as ambiguous
as "secure" in the context of VPNs.

The former can be "data transparent" and / or "network transparent".
The latter can be "privacy secure" and / or "integrity secure".  }:-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die