[squid-users] [SPAM] Re: Squid 5: server_cert_fingerprint not working fine...

UnveilTech - Support support at unveiltech.com
Wed Nov 23 12:59:25 UTC 2022

Amos,

For your information, sslcrtvalidator_program is also not compatible with TLS1.3.
We have done dozen of tests and we only get TLS1.2 information with sslcrtvalidator_program.

My « question-conclusion » «  could be ridiculous but the imcompability is here a fact, sorry for that.
Instead a PHP helper we have build a C++ helper (300 lines including comments) and we can also work with TLS1.3 by using basis OpenSSL functions, we suppose the same the Squid uses…