[squid-users] Redirect traffic

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Nov 4 08:30:40 UTC 2022

Please read <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringBrowsers>

> How can I configure my squid?

Please read <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid>

After reading the above FAQs if you have any further questions, please
see if they are already answered by that wiki. If not or if you need
clarifications this list can probably help.

Cheers