[squid-users] Scaling concurrent TCP sessions beyond ephemeral port range

Praveen Ponakanti pponakanti at roblox.com
Mon May 23 05:36:43 UTC 2022

Hi Amos,

Thanks will keep you posted if we proceed with the sock option flag and are
able to test it in our environment.
BTW, noticed that using multiple outbound IP's each with their own ACLs,
slows the squid server significantly after about 80k concurrent sessions.
We will test out both solutions and get in touch.

Thanks
Praveen