[squid-users] disable https inspection for licensing some apps

robert k Wild robertkwild at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:47:11 UTC 2022

I worked it out, my "no Https interception" was working on websites if I
put the URL in that txt file

nointercept.txt

But I needed to make a proxy.ini file as well on the host in question, for
it to point to the proxy

Once it pointed to the proxy I could then monitor the traffic and see what
URL I needed to whitelist and to put in the no SSL interception

Once I did that all good

Thanks guys, much appreciated