[squid-users] Squid load simulation tools for performance testing

Punyasloka Arya psa at cdot.in
Tue May 10 05:33:14 UTC 2022

Dear ALL,

We have just installed Squid 5.5 (stable version) from source on ubuntu
20.0.4.
Before putting in the production network, we want to test the performance of
squid by monitoring critical parameters like response time,  cache hits, cache
misses etc
We would like to know tools/software/scripts to simulate load conditions for
500 users with at least 1K connections.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

From
Punyasloka Arya
PUNYASLOKA ARYA            पुण्यश्लोक आर्या
Staffno:3880,Netops,TS(B)
Senior Research Engineer   वरिष्ठ अनुसंधान अभियंता
C-DOT                      सी-डॉट
Electronics City,Phase-1   इलैक्ट्रॉनिक्स सिटी फेज़ I
Hosur Road,Bangalore       होसूर रोड, बेंगलूरु
560100                     560100
### Please consider the environment and print this email only if necessary
.
Go Green ###

Disclaimer :
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this
information is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise
as
result.