[squid-users] Difference between cache manager http request count and access.log entries

admin at tiehm.me admin at tiehm.me
Sat Mar 26 13:34:58 UTC 2022

I am looking at the "counters" report, so the total requests which I then calculate into rates with Prometheus/Grafana. I will double check if there is something wrong there if there is no other explanation for this behaviour.
I do not run a MITM or root certificate so I am unable to read HTTP Requests on their own on all traffic, so that can not be it really.