[squid-users] filtering web browsing

Pablo Silva psilvao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:06:50 UTC 2022

Hi people, years ago I was a squid user, time has passed and I need to
implement again on the personal laptop (which my 9-year-old daughter uses),
that she cannot access to search for certain words.

Install squid for windows 10, I generated the following acl to detect words
that can be searched by google, but it seems that squid is only oriented to
access websites and not to block words that are searched by search engines.

acl keyword_block  url_regex -i "/etc/squid/bloqueo.txt"

 http_access deny keyword_block

Due to the above, I would like to know if there is any directive or plugin
that allows me to detect on the fly, and block the search carried out by
google or any other search engine using squid.

Beforehand thank you very much
Pablo