[squid-users] ssl_bump with parent cache

Aaron Dewell acd at woods.net
Tue Mar 8 22:56:22 UTC 2022

Ok, with a bit more messing with it... Changing bump to splice does work:
ssl_bump splice all
Adding:
acl step2 at_step SslBump2
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump peek step2
ssl_bump splice step2

Fails (back to the connection errors as with bump). My guess is that this means it can splice at step1 but not step 2, which I know is more intrusive.
This appears to be the relevant data from the log:
2022/03/08 14:35:47.644 kid1| 83,7| bio.cc(163) stateChanged: FD 10 now: 0x4004 TED (TLSv1.3 early data)
2022/03/08 14:35:47.644 kid1| 83,7| bio.cc(163) stateChanged: FD 10 now: 0x2002 SSLERR (error)
2022/03/08 14:35:47.644 kid1| Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 10: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1) (1/-1)

at which point it starts freeing memory, etc.