[squid-users] log UUID

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Mar 4 15:39:55 UTC 2022

On 3/4/22 10:07, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> I'm thinking about adding optional SSL parameters into logging, but not
> within standard access.log, extra lines might be better.
>
> does squid have any UUID to log so I can pair log lines?

Not yet. We have an active project that adds UUID support. That project
will not log anything, but it would be easier to add the corresponding
transaction UUID logging support after that.

Meanwhile, you can generate UUIDs using an always-matching external ACL
and log them using %note{myUUID_} or equivalent.

HTH,