[squid-users] MS-SQL with squid helpers

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:27:06 UTC 2022

Hey Everybody,

I was wondering if someone wrote a set of helpers that works with MS-SQL server database?
I have a very big MSSQL Database that contains a set of domains and urls and I have a program that runs queries against this DB.

If no one wrote such helpers I can manage to write a set of helpers at-least on ruby and GoLang and maybe couple other languages.
I can recommend a nice basic video about MS-SQL that I have seen lately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0nxCDiD-zg

Very basic but very nice if you already have some SQL and programming fundamentals.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support