[squid-users] There is the problems with instagram images and videos

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:35:45 UTC 2022

Hey,

Two things:

First, you have lots of TCP_TUNNEL_ABORTED and I am not sure if the client or the server is the cause for these.

Second, when you share the conf you can clean it up with the grep but just try to pay attention and make sure
that it would be human readable, usually mail agents tend to handle squid.conf in such a way that
later on they won't be readable.
So you can just share the tidy squid.conf in a clear plain text format that will not jump lines
if lines would jump it would be hard to read....

##

Since you are not using any SSL-BUMP it's pretty straight forward setup and I believe that the latest stable Squid-Cache version should
be used so the developers can help you and others with such an issue.
Can you please verify what browser or user agent is being using in your setup?
Also, can you show us the version of squid and share whether it's a self compiled or from a packges?
Please share as much details as possible about the host.

# squid -v

Should give us the relevant details.
What OS are you using?
I have a support script that might help us to make sure we have all the relevant details.

Thanks,
Eliezer