[squid-users] how to put the destination ip to an external acl helper ?

Dieter Bloms squid.org at bloms.de
Wed Jul 20 06:47:14 UTC 2022

Hello Amos,

On Wed, Jul 20, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> On 20/07/22 10:02, NgTech LTD wrote:
> > But which one of them?
>
>    " %<A %<a "

I've tried to use them, but they %<a is filled with "-".
I configured an ip based rule beforehand the external helper acl to
force a dns lookup, but %<a is filled with "-" every time.

Here the relevant parts of my config:

# we have to force a dns lookup to get the ip addresses for the external helper
acl alldestination dst 1.1.1.1/32
http_access allow alldestination

external_acl_type aclhelper ttl=0 negative_ttl=0 grace=50 children-max=1 children-startup=1 %SRC %DST %<a %PORT %METHOD /usr/local/bin/aclhelper.py
acl aclhelper external aclhelper
http_access allow aclhelper

--
Regards