[squid-users] 0 2 RO - Squid-Cache Zoom Meetup

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:44:12 UTC 2022

IST = Israel Time Zone
Which now is UTC+3

IST != India Standard Time

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support
Mobile: +972-5-28704261
Email: ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Web: https://ngtech.co.il/
My-Tube: https://tube.ngtech.co.il/

-----Original Message-----
From: ngtech1ltd at gmail.com <ngtech1ltd at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2022 5:52
To: 'squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org' <squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>
Subject: RE: 0 2 RO - Squid-Cache Zoom Meetup

OK So the meeting will be up in the next zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83973796573?pwd=TTdjY1p1dFBVUDVta1Yxa3N6OEo0dz09

It's public but has restricted login so you will need to be admitted by me.
To prepare for the meetup it would be nice to know who will be participating in the meetup.
Please send me thumbs up that you are willing to participate.

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru