[squid-users] The status of AIA ie: TLS code: X509_V_ERR_UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY ?

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:12:19 UTC 2022

Hey,

I have recently seen more then one site that doesn't provide the full CA
bundle chain.
An example:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.cloudschool.org
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d= certificatechain.io

I wanted to somehow get this issue logged properly.
Currently squid sends the client a customized 503 page and the next line in
cache.log: