[squid-users] tls_key_log Configuration

toma leopold toma.leopold at outlook.com
Sun Jan 23 16:10:06 UTC 2022

I know squid 6.0 is not out yet but I wanted to try the tls_key_log feature.

Using:

tls_key_log stdio:/logfile

only works partially.
>From client to proxy only TLS 1.2 is negotiated but I get the secret values and the random number.
For proxy to server connections I get the random number from the proxy in the log but no secrets. TLS 1.3 is used for this connection.
Any ideas what could be the issue? Does the config depend to some extend on configure options before compilation or other squid config options? Is it working generally in squid master?

Regards,
Toma