[squid-users] transparent or intercept keyword stops the service

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Jan 12 12:05:29 UTC 2022

On Wednesday 12 January 2022 at 11:29:15, Daniel Sanchidrian wrote:

> First of all I'm and new to squid, recently installed it to use in my
> company network. I want to configure it as a transparent proxy.

Out of interest - why?

What is your objective here - what are you trying to achieve by setting up an
intercepting proxy for the company?

I'm just curious as to the use case and what you expect to gain from doing
this, especially given how the world has gone significantly HTTPS in recent
years.

Antony.

--
All matter in the Universe can be placed into one of two categories:

1. Things which need to be fixed.
2. Things which need to be fixed once you've had a few minutes to play with
them.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.