[squid-users] RES: Squid 4.13 does not access Facebook

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sat Jan 8 00:26:21 UTC 2022

On 1/7/22 4:39 PM, Graminsta wrote:
> I thought it was filtered by you guys before make it public.
> Other sensitive content I sent was erased before it came in this list.

Just to avoid misunderstanding: squid-users emails from subscribers are
not moderated by default. Content erasure, if any, is essentially
accidental (e.g., a side effect of the message hitting some attachment
size limits). System administration aside, there are no "guys" behind
this Project service -- just Squid users helping Squid users.