[squid-users] Squid 4.13 does not access Facebook

Graminsta marcelorodrigo at graminsta.com.br
Fri Jan 7 19:11:14 UTC 2022

Hello :)

I have a specific problem with facebook access in squid 4.13 with Ubuntu 20.

It can access all other IPV6 websites but not https://www.facebook.com. Or
any other facebook URL.

Outside of squid, the access is working via curl in the same server with the
same IPV6 addresses.

It happens with all IPV6 servers I have.

Please don't make the following data public from here:

I am a IPV6 proxy provider

You can use the proxy access to test it. Its 181.191.73.174:4000 user
hugoebah pw senhabesta11

I will provide you with a SSH access to avoid you all the trouble to you
make a lab.

SSH 181.191.73.174 user root pw esqueci11@

I am using this server in my Instagram automation but if you have to reboot
it or do testing, you can do it. Its just dummy accounts.

Tks a lot ;)

Marcelo Rodrigo

Whatsapp 11 9 6854-3878