[squid-users] Splice certain SNIs which served by the same IP

Christos Tsantilas christos at chtsanti.net
Mon Feb 21 09:40:40 UTC 2022

Hi Ben,

When HTTP/2 is used, requests for two different domains may served using
the same TLS connection if both domains are served from the same remote
server and use the same TLS certificate.
There is a description here:
    https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2016/08/18/http2-connection-coalescing/

And a similar problem report here:
    https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1176673