[squid-users] Vulnerabilities with squid 4.15

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:23:50 UTC 2022

Hey Robert,

Don’t rush with the move from CentOS 7 to Ubuntu yet, CentOS 7 has good support for at-least a year from now.

I can try to help you by providing RPMs that has support for ecap which I understand you need.

Alternatively I can try to build an upgrade process for your self compiled version.

I can recommend on both:

*	Amazon Linux 2
*	Oracle Enterprise Linux 8\7
*	Open Suse

As a general alternative which I can support the RPM builds for.

I have also built binaries for Ubuntu and Debian but in a non deb package file but will be signed by me.

As Amos mentioned the current issue is with WCCP based setups.

Can you please elaborate more if you are using WCCP in your setup?

Also, Are you using SSL-BUMP by any chance? (I really don’t know about a setup that doesn’t require this these days)

If you would be able to share more information on your setup so I might be able to clone such a setup it will help a lot.

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru