[squid-users] Update from Squid 4 to Squid 5 :

Bertrand Friconneau bfriconneau at stemarie-aizenay.fr
Thu Dec 15 10:06:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

Here is the content of my actual /etc/resolv.conf (ubuntu 20.04) :
# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
# 127.0.0.53 is the systemd-resolved stub resolver.
# run "systemd-resolve --status" to see details about the actual
nameservers.

nameserver 172.20.0.1
nameserver 127.0.0.53
search stemarie-aizenay.local