[squid-users] Capture incoming information from one squid to another.

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Aug 30 21:00:53 UTC 2022

Chris,

     Your [open proxy] configuration prohibits Squid from going direct
("never_direct allow all") but does not configure any cache_peers as an
alternative. Thus, Squid cannot forward any requests. Either remove
never_direct or add cache_peer(s). I recommend the former as a simpler
starting point.

Also, AFAICT, you are using direct curl-to-Squid TCP connections while
testing an http_port configured for _intercepted_ traffic. Perhaps that
explains why Squid does not even respond with an error page, but I am
not sure.

HTH,

Alex.