[squid-users] Squid 5.2 TCP_MISS_ABORTED/100 erros when uploading

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Aug 29 13:49:50 UTC 2022

On 30/08/22 01:31, David Ferreira wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> Thank you for the reply,
>
> here's my squid.conf, by default our client's(localnet) do not have
> internet access and only match windows services acl's unless they are in
> authorizednet.conf, in this case that's the only match acl for the
> clients using this application, i also removed some of the includes i
> have, it's mostly random src to random dstdomain, the clients in
> question do not match this acl's at all.

Thanks. I do not see anything in those configurations.

Are there any directives in the included files whose name mentions
"response_" or "reply_" ?

You could do a full check quickly with:
   squid -k parse 2>&1 | grep "Processing" | grep -E "response_|reply_"

If there is any difference between the two versions that is something to
look at closer for the reasons outlined by Alex already.

The traffic details asked for by Alex already are the next step I would
move on to checking.

Cheers