[squid-users] Programmatically fetch the latest stable version of squid

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:06:01 UTC 2022

Hey Amos,

The page really need an update and also if it's something that we can rely on then..
we need something a bit more "working".

The only working http mirrors are:
http://mirror.marwan.ma/squid/archive/
http://mirror.marwan.ma/squid/software/
http://squid.mirror.globo.tech/archive/
http://squid.mirror.globo.tech/squid/

I have not tested the FTP ones since these are not practical for the 2022 era to what I understand.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support