[squid-users] regex for normal websites

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:32:47 UTC 2022

Hey Matus,

The question is not matching the browser only by what the client asks for but also for..
The request a the lower levels.
The ACLS check (as I mentioned in the code snippets) also the certificate "Subject Alternative Name".
Due to and based on this, it's relevant for couple use cases.
For example, if I want to splice a star domain SAN but not a literal one.
There is a difference between regex and dstdomain by definition and indeed it's not documented enough to my taste.

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru